Admissions Open in Day Care
- Little Pumpkins staff is trained in CPR and basic first aid procedures.
- Little Pumpkins staff is expected to maintain the best standards of cleanliness and personal hygiene including frequent washing of hands, frequent use of anti-lice treatments etc.
- Mosquitoes and insects are vectors of nasty diseases. Pest & reptiles control treatment is done at regular intervals. We allow the staff to use only organic mosquito repellants.
- Children will not be left unattended even while sleeping.
- Carrying children is allowed by trained nannies only, any harsh handling is dragging or pulling their arms is tabooed and is immediately acted upon.
- Each staff member is responsible for children’s cleanliness.
- Staff ensures that they minimize the possibilities of diseases by washing toys that are licked, ensuring that children do not eat from each other’s plates etc.
- A regular schedule of cleaning and washing of linen and curtains is strictly followed
- Staff ensures a dust-free and insect-free environment due to the high incidence of respiratory problems in children.
Rules of engagement
- A daily activity plan is displayed on the board. Any material or stationery required for the activities is organized by teachers in advance to avoid any waste of time in class. Activities are timed taking into account the shorter attention spans of children. Each child is provided with positive and constructive feedback for all their activities.
- Staff will not engage in extended social chats or engagements during the playschool and daycare timings. Every member in the playschool and daycare is required to be courteous and polite to the parents, under all circumstances. Any feedbacks, criticisms or suggestions must be immediately brought to the attention of Head Operations for resolution
- Little Pumpkins staff must treat all children equally. No special favors will be allowed and children should not be compared with each other. Foul language or public displays of temper in front of children and other forms of unprofessional behavior are strictly prohibited.
- Be truthful and honest as we are role models for the children; sharing your difficulties in disciplining children with the coordinator and respective parents. Take a break if any child is making you particularly upset on a day.
- Any kind of a physical punishment or teasing is strictly prohibited and we have zero tolerance for it, the caregiver will be removed from work without any questions.
- Common areas such as kitchen, corridors, sleeping areas, and toilets must be impeccably maintained at all times. All furniture and toys must be child-friendly. Little Pumpkins staff is trained to preempt problems before they arise.
- Little Pumpkins as a preschool and daycare believes in 100% transparency. Any parents, family members of Little Pumpkins children can visit during the working hours with prior intimation and verification to the Operations Head.
Children after a hectic schedule since 9am need to get some rest. We at Little Pumpkins Playschool and Daycare encourages them for an afternoon siesta.
Little Pumpkins is a facility that spans from infant to school going children, it is important to provide basic toilet training. This is an essential part of the basic maintenance and nurturing of children. The support staff is well trained to handle these aspects for their upbringing which makes Little Pumpkins a unique child care centre with a reputation of top playschool and daycare of Noida.